Terms and Conditions
Booking and Gift Voucher Terms
- Online reservations are regarded as confirmed bookings. In the event that the flight is cancelled by GFORCE Paragliding due to weather (or other operational restrictions) the ticket price will be fully refunded. If the client wishes to reschedule, the credit will be applied to the new booking.
- Bookings are subject to weight restrictions (20 to 100kgs), operational limits and being able to wear any safety gear correctly.
- Participants are requested to declare at time of booking any medical and physical conditions including: heart conditions, high or low blood pressure, asthma, epilepsy, neurological disorders, diabetes, pregnancy, recent surgery, osteoporosis and anxiety/panic attacks, joint injuries, bone disorders/dislocations, recent sprains/muscular injuries, disabilities, recent surgery and physical impairments. Please note: these conditions do not necessarily stop clients from paragliding, but may require further consultation prior to confirmation. If you are in doubt then please ask!
- All pricing is displayed and charged in New Zealand dollars and includes relevant taxes. GFORCE reserves the right to alter published prices at any time.
- GFORCE reserves the right to refuse flights.
- Promotional offers for flights booked on nzgforce.com are valid for completed bookings only.
- Promotional items (such as a free tee shirt) must be collected at the GForce booking office at the top of the Skyline Gondola.
- Gift vouchers are valid for 1 year from the purchase date.
24 hours notice is required if you wish to cancel your booking and receive a full refund.
Less than 24hrs notice = a 50% cancellation charge.
In the event of a ‘no show’ at the time of booking, there are no refunds and 100% of the flight price will be charged.